122_215.pdf 411 KB
Radiofrequency ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma in Chugoku-Shikoku district in Japan
The state of radiofrequency ablation for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma in Japan's Chugoku-Shikoku district was assessed by a questionnaire completed by 18 participating hospitals. Inclusion criteria of the therapy and the methods of evaluating ablated areas were similar among the 18 hospitals. However, large differences were observed in some questionnaires, in matters such as ablation protocols. These factors may need to be standardized.
ラジオ波焼灼療法 (radiofrequency ablation)
肝細胞癌 (hepatocellular carcinoma)
原著 (Original Paper)
|Publication Title Alternative||
Journal of Okayama Medical Association
Okayama Medical Association
1) Minami Y, Kudo M, Chung H, Inoue T, Takahashi S, Hatanaka K, Ueda T, Hagiwara H, Kitai S, Ueshima K, Fukunaga T, Shiozaki H : Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of sonographically unidentifiable liver tumors. Feasibility and usefulness of a novel guiding technique with an integrated system of computed tomography and sonographic images. Oncology (2007) 72, S111-116.
2) Tateishi R, Shiina S, Ohki T, Sato T, Masuzaki R, Imamura J, Goto E, Goto T, Yoshida H, Obi S, Sato S, Kanai F, et al. : Treatment strategy for hepatocellular carcinoma : expanding the indications for radiofrequency ablation. J Gastroenterol (2009) 44, S142-146.
3) Hirooka M, Iuchi H, Kumagi T, Shigematsu S, Hiraoka A, Uehara T, Kurose K, Horiike N, Onji M : Virtual sonographic radiofrequency ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma visualized on CT but not on conventional sonography. Am J Roentgenol (2006) 186, S255-260.
4) Fernandes ML, Lin CC, Lin CJ, Chen WT, Lin SM : Prospective study of 'Popping' sound during percutaneous radiofrequency ablation for hepatocellular carcinoma. J Vasc Interv Radiol (2010) 21, 237-244.
5) Goldberg SN : Radiofrequency tumor ablation : principles and techniques. Eur J Ultrasound (2001) 13, 129-147.
6) Solazzo SA, Ahmed M, Liu Z, Hines-Peralta AU, Goldberg SN : High-power generator for radiofrequency ablation : larger electrodes and pulsing algorithms in bovine ex vivo and porcine in vivo settings. Radiology (2007) 242, 743-750.
Copyright (c) 2010 岡山医学会
|Eprints Journal Name||